Amenities at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Experience the luxury of the Four Seasons Resort from the comfort of a private residence! Be pampered by the exceptional Four Seasons service. Guests of this Villa enjoy all the conveniences and amenities of the Four Seasons Hualalai, including resort charging privileges.
Hualalai Sports Club and Spa
Visit the Hualalai Sports Club and Spa, winner of numerous awards, including:
- Travel & Leisure Magazine's #1 Hotel Spa in the United States
- Conde Nast Traveler Magazine's #1 Resort Spa in North America and the Caribbean
- Zagat's #1 Resort Spa in the United States
The Hualalai Sports Club and Spa
- Spa treatments include Swedish massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, hydro-lipid facials, Hawaiian lomi lomimassage, and an array of body treatments including the Macadamia Nut Scrub
- Steam room, sauna, outdoor showers, Jacuzzi and cold-plunge pool
- 25-meter four-lane lap pool
- Eight tennis court complex with pro staff
- Two separate gyms of 1300 square feet
- Variety of machines and free weights
- Treadmills, upright and recumbent bikes, stair and rowing machines
- Daily classes include spinning, aqua aerobics, yoga, hot yoga, pilates, sports stretch, and stability ball training
- Basketball and sand volleyball courts
- Climbing wall
The par-72 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course is the first Nicklaus design in Hawaii . The playing experience progresses through a continually changing environment, from lush oases to the dramatic lava fields of Ka'upulehu, to an exciting finish along the ocean. There's also a beautifully manicured practice facility.
Five pools, including two oceanfront, a snorkeling pond, and lap pool
Poolside hot tubs
Scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, fishing, sailing
Snorkel sailing trips on luxury 50-ft. catamaran
Whale watching cruises (December to April) and sunset sails
Outrigger canoe paddling to nearby idyllic beach
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai goes out of their way to give a special "aloha" to the youngest guests.
Children's menus in all the restaurants (upon request)
Complimentary use of children's video library, children's beach and pool toys
Children and adults can snorkel off-shore or with eagle rays in the man-made King's Pond, home to over 4000 tropical fish
Kids For All Seasons Day Camp runs 8-5 daily. Crafts, outdoor activities, canoe lessons, swimming. Ages 5-12.
With 24 hours notice, the residential concierge can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. They will do everything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice.
At the Ka'upulehu Cultural Center, located just below the Four Seasons lobby, the legacy of the place and culture of Hawai'i is celebrated with programs designed to educate: Lei Making, Traditional Hula, Canoe Paddling, and Hawaiian Arts and Crafts.
The Resident's Beach House
Beach Tree Bar